How do I tell him that I’ve liked him for 11 years? He has always been the one person whom I know I will regret. I don’t want him to be a regret, I want him to be the one.
|—||Shana Abé (via anditslove)|
1. List 20 facts about yourself
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrasing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
I haven’t felt this way about someone in quite some time. It is nice to know these feelings still exist. I just pray I am not in over my head.
..I wrote this on facebook. “Starting today, Im seeing my worth and value in life. Im strong. Im amazing. Im blessed. Im beautiful. Im done living my life through the eyes of others.” I can only hope that I still am seeing all of this in me that I saw last year. I have been through many struggles but through all of the downs, I have seen many ups in my life. And hope that it continues to go up from here.